Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will work closely with you to guarantee you get the design you wanted. Just get in contact.

I will work closely with you to guarantee you get the design you wanted. Just get in contact.












About:

I have been creating T shirts for years. 
I will design a T shirt using your ideas or rough sketch

I will then upload it to either your Spreadshirt account or Customise My Tee Spreadshirt shop. 

You can then Sell or Purchase your design as many times as you like
. and on any type of garment Spreadshirt offer. You can also upload your design to their marketplace, So more $$$$....

Or I can just supply the images for your design and you can get it printed wherever you like.

Reviews


jlw100:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

nikedowntown:Perfect

customisemytee:Outstanding Experience!

nikedowntown:Great and fast

customisemytee:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment