Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will do 3 awesome tshirt design in 24 hours

I will do 3 awesome tshirt design in 24 hours












About:

Are You looking for a unique custom T-Shirt Design for personal or corporate use ? I can help you to create 3 AWESOME T Shirt Design starting from $5 only.

You can check my profile page to see my portfolio and reputation
+6000 complete orders | +3700 positive review | 24 hours delivery time | 1 hours respond time

All Package will be following with this feature:
  • High Res ready to print T Shirt Design
  • Custom and Unique T-Shirt Design
  • Fast Delivery and Respond
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Friendly and Nice Customer Support

For more detail about what you will get on each package please read the package brief or ask me through inbox.
I look forward to work for you.

Regards,
Gunawan Guan

Reviews


ahmedosman89:no creativity

gunawanguan:I'm sorry, I make something based on what you request and your sample that you given to me.\nif it's not creative enough for you, then I'm sorry.\n\nThank you for letting me try.\nI suggest you give some more detailed brief to your next seller so they can work better :-)

danielkessler:Thank you very much

gunawanguan:You're welcome :-)

atlspeedy:Designer did a great job! I will purchase from him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment