Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will design a rad custom tshirt for you

I will design a rad custom tshirt for you












About:

Who better to design your next t-shirt than an actual screen printer? With 10+ years experience in graphic design and 4+ years in screen printing, you can rest assured that your shirt will be professionally designed and print ready! All t-shirt graphics are custom designed to fulfill your t-shirt vision. Whether it is a company event, school sports team, or a personal apparel brand, we have you covered. 

You will receive source files (.eps) with every package, designed and set up to scale. Supporting you from the design process through the printing process is the goal. I will provide insight into what brand/type of shirt will be best, along with what type of printing process will best suite your needs. I will guide your through plastisol, water-based, discharge inks, or direct-to-garment printing and which process will be best for your t-shirt design.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Reviews


mcleod112:I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY T SHIRT THANK YOU SO MUCH! Highly recommended - exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much!

stevelew91:KILLED IT!!!!!!! AGAIN! There's a reason brandtfarmer is a rated pro.

brandtfarmer:Outstanding Experience!

thebenchracer:Seller worked hard to help us out with this one, much appreciated.

jorgemaciel:Couldn’t be any happier with the design I received. brandtfarmer delivered a quality concept design beyond my expectations. I will definitely be using him for any future design work. Thanks again for an awesome tee shirt design.


No comments:

Post a Comment