Monday, September 3, 2018

I will DESIGN CLEAN, SIMPLE TYPOGRAPHY BASED DESIGN with high Resolution

I will DESIGN CLEAN, SIMPLE TYPOGRAPHY BASED DESIGN with high Resolution












About:

i,m Alexandra
Welcome to my gig! 
Are you looking for awesome t shirt design? i will create typography t shirt designs for you. 

You will get custom,Attractive t shirt design and..
 
Services you will get:
 High resolution print ready files.
 High resolution PNG and JPEG version. 
 Free t shirt mock-up (presentation)
 100% money back guarantee. 
 100% satisfaction guarantee.
 
In bonus
You will get 
Source file (PDF) 
file will be inboxed

please contact me first if you Need a design in 5 hours (Rush delivery)
 check my availability  and price for rush delivery (price of 5 hours are 35$ plus package price)

ORDER NOW!  
Thank you

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment