Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will design a creative, eye catching tshirt for you

I will design a creative, eye catching tshirt for you












About:

I will create a creative , eye catching and  personalized t-shirt design starting from simple text messages to complex designs.

  • For a regular order you will receive the artwork on a transparent background and placed on a t-shirt mockup so you can see how it looks

  •  Also,for another 5$ I can send the printable files ( eps , svg , pdf , png) so you can print them on an actual t-shirt.

  • The delivery is fast... very fast. (check my other gig reviews for confirmation)

You can also use this gig if you already have your own graphic and you want me to place it on a high resolution & premium t-shirt mockup ( for presentation purposes ) 


  • I accept almost any kind of logo design !

  • For Mascots / Characters , please ASK !

 
    
 ***    100% Refund if not satisfied        ***
     ***    Unlimited Revisions Offer                    ***   
     ***    Friendly and Positive attitude Guaranteed   ***

      All of my services are available EXCLUSIVELY on fiverr  

Reviews


gryffyn1:Great job and fast delivery - thanks!

nolyenit:Excellent across the board

liabennet:thank you!

upstart_apparel:nice work, will be working with her in the near future.

thetylerbrock:great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment