Monday, September 3, 2018

I will make a t shirt design for your business or teespring

I will make a t shirt design for your business or teespring












About:

On this gig, I will create T SHIRT design for you . I feel desi gn has the ability to change the perception of every business. for Just $5 I will create you a unique and awesome typographic design that's high resolution and ready to print!

I like to spend time making sure every artwork/concept looks exceptional and my designs are purposely channeled towards helping you make sales so be rest assured you are in good hands.

PLEASE NOTE: If you are looking for a design with an illustration, please contact me first so I can determine whether or not that is something I can provide for you.

WHAT YOU WILL GET 
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Professional Mock up
  • Also Available Source vector or File Print 
  • Timely Communication and Quick response

If you have any specific idea or concept you need, so u can provide me other wise I have my own creativity to make your designs attractive and eye catchy that will stand out.

 

Client 101% satisfaction is our main priority!!!!

You will find me as honest and hardworking. 


I Look forward to working with you :)

Reviews


deenac1:He was super awesome and very open to communication/criticism. He was also incredibly nice.

irclothing:Cool design

jamesjsim:Took my ideas and made things even better than I thought! Definitely using him again.

marklion40:Excellent!

makermaker_de:so easy, so fast and so great designs


No comments:

Post a Comment