Monday, September 3, 2018

I will do a custom illustrated t shirt design in 24h

I will do a custom illustrated t shirt design in 24h












About:

Hello, Welcome to Lilly's T shirt design service.

What Quality you will get from me? 

  • A professional high quality t shirt design
  • Basic typography,layouting existing shapes or logo (Logo - if you have)
  • 100% SATISFACTION AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE 
  • Perfect Quality t shirt Design
  • High quality .PNG and JPEG file 
  • Source file if needed
  • PSD file if needed 
  • Unlimited Revisions unless you are happy 

I will put your PICTURE or YOUR LOGO on T Shirt in artistic way.
You will definitely like my work I bit it !!!

Order now

Reviews


carpator:very nice job thanks

lilly_design_:Thank you very much

karolinesorg:thank you!

lilly_design_:Thank you !!

laurenj1:Seller was very nice. respond time was fast. turn around time for project was ahead of schedule. would most likely buy again and recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment