Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design eyecatching custom teespring t shirt

I will design eyecatching custom teespring t shirt












About:

Hi People,

Do you need a professional designer to do an outstanding Teespring T-shirt for you? You have found the right person!

Why Am I The Right Person?

I have worked in several custom projects start-ups, which has provided me sufficient experience to satisfy your requirements. On top of that, I am a great person to work with. I respond to all queries quickly and always deliver before deadline. So for unique and creative work, order my gig!

From casual to professional to campaign related designs; I cater all kinds of special orders. For just basic $5, you can get:

1.       Text Design

2.       HD Transparent .png file

3.       Quick Turnaround Time

4.       100% Satisfaction or your money back!

I will need these from you guys to help get me started:

1.       Your custom text or design theme

2.       Color of the T-shirt

3.       Number of colors to be used in the design

Please note that I offer the file in .png format. You can order my gig extras for other formats. I use PS, AI and CorelDraw for designing.

Order my gig now, or leave me a message for your requirements. I assure you that you will have a great working experience with me!

Reviews


trendyteacherz:Easy to work with

itsmohitchouhan:Thanks mate!

motivateme84:always does great work

itsmohitchouhan:Thanks mate!

iamable:Nailed It


No comments:

Post a Comment