Monday, September 3, 2018

I will create typography and teespring tshirt design

I will create typography and teespring tshirt design












About:

Hello there!
I am Talha Inaam, A professional T-Shirt Designer. I can design any kinds of T-Shirt Design like typography, photography, scull, vintage, theme etc. If you order me, I will give fast and fast service for you with complete satisfaction

If you order me, I will deliver you clean and unique design based on your Ideas and time frames.

Service for you given below.

1.High resolution 300dpi Jpeg file.
2.AI,EPS,PSD,PNG 
3.Vector format
4.Ready to Print png files (transparent background)
5.HQ mock ups
6.Fast communication
7.100% Satisfaction
8.
Money back guarantee.

If you have any questions, please CONTACT me BEFORE you 
BUY.

Reviews


babyboi3333:Good job

kenyier:The work is great I loved it the only reason I gave 3 stars is because of the length of time it took. The communication was well and I’m grateful for the art

katebo:Great! Loved the design, thank you.

talha_inaam:Outstanding experience... Such a great buyer..

pipemeister:It seemed like the portfolio met my needs


No comments:

Post a Comment