Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will design your tshirt for screen print with color seperation

I will design your tshirt for screen print with color seperation












About:

Thanks for the Visiting my Gig,

I Will Design Your Tshirt For Screen Print With Color Seperation.
I am a Professional and High Quality Designer.
I can Design your Tshirt, Hoodie, Top tank with Color Separation.
If you want some Extra ordinary and Creative Design, I can do this for you.
I can Create All mockup Including Tshirt, Hoodie, Tank top as well.

What I Want for Start the Design:

* Sample Images
* Any Detail for the Design 
* Sizes (Left Chest, Full Back, Full Front)
* Color Separation 


Note:

*100% Manual Tracing
*100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
*100% Copyrights
* All Files (CDR, AI, PDF, JPEG, EPS, PNG Etc)

If you have any questions and If you need more, please message me so I can send you a Custom Offer.

Reviews


altonnya90:Fantastic

logomaster_15:Great Buyer Thanks

jennykotowski:Great work

logomaster_15:Great Buyer Thanks :)

claysweeting:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment