Monday, September 3, 2018

I will try my best to design best quality work . Thank you. + See More

I will try my best to design best quality work . Thank you. + See More












About:

Hello sir,i am "Baizid''

I am professional graphic designer . I would like to work with you full time.In my this T shirt gig you will get

>> Typography-teespring T-shirt design

>> Vintage-retro T-shirt design

>> Calligraphy -best graphics T-shirt design

>> Business T-shirt design like amazon-teespring
 
Service for you given. below

1.High regulation PNG  file
2.AI,EPS,PSD,PNG 
3.Vector format
4.High regulation Jpeg file.
4.Full time service.
5.Unlimited revision.
6.Accept your idea.
7.Delivery soon
8.I will give you 100% satisfaction.

Free mock up

{AND ALSO 100%  SATISFACTION GUARANTY}

If you want, you can order anytime I am ready for your work.

Thanks for visit my gig

Reviews


saltsizzle:Great! No worries

baizidbadol:Outstanding experience

saltsizzle:he never disappoints

baizidbadol:Outstanding experience

saltsizzle:Seller is amazing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment