Monday, September 3, 2018

I will do create an awesome color print t shirt design

I will do create an awesome color print t shirt design












About:

Hi There,
I Will create an awesome color print tshirt design.

I can give you the best quality t-shirt for your printing shop and the designs that you will get from the client I can redesign them with the best quality and will do color separations for you as well.

If you are looking for a design with an illustration, please contact me first so I can determine whether can or not that is something I can provide for you.

  • Why You Hire Me? :

  • Extra fast delivery
  • 300dpi
  • high resolution (no charge extra) 
  • 100 % satisfaction 
  • Money back guaranty
  • unique design
  • colorful portrait
  • 24/7 hours support 
  • extra support for you

I have another service :
1.Business card design
2. logo
3. cartoon
4.cover etc
5.Photoshop Editing

If you have any questions? please feel free to Ask me and I will be glad to help! and also check my other gig service. Thank you 
Kindest regards,
Shohan1706.

Reviews


webdezignteks:The designer went over and beyond until I got the exact design I wanted. Thank you!

shohan1706:Thank you so much work with you again..

terrylot:New t-shirt design. New style. Interesting styles

shohan1706:good buyer

idlesands:Yes, I've worked with him before and it went well both times.


No comments:

Post a Comment