Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will create sewing patterns and can also create concepts

I will create sewing patterns and can also create concepts












About:

I am a Fashion designer, gained experience from working with good fashion houses.
With that said,  I can create sewing patterns, sketches, illustration and can also develop concepts. 

I also undertake sewing sample batch at an additional cost.

Kindly contact me before placing an order. I need to understand your criteria and requirements. Gig price varies as per complexity of a pattern.

Reviews


leonor1314:I think the seller needed more time to work which is fine but they should let the buyer know up front...

kaylahshawn:It is always good working with this seller! My work is top notch and I continue to come back for quality!

soeenuf:I am so embarrassed now, and also happy the way she tips after every project. I am kind of lucky, and I am indeed grateful for the kind gesture. Thank you!

hudsongroup:Second order with this seller...amazed again! I'll be back, highly recommend. Fast, professional, spot on excellent work! I gave few details, yet received perfect product in return. Thanks!

soeenuf:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment