Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will do a simple t-shirt design Include + png file + Source file + Tshirt Morckup + Unlimited Rev.

I will do a simple t-shirt design Include + png file + Source file + Tshirt Morckup + Unlimited Rev.












About:

Welcome to my GIG,  This is Bight, I'm a veteran Graphic Designer with over 6 years experience  

What i offer:

  • Exceptional design on your idea.

  • Free T-Shirt mockup for you.

  • Final files will be ( 300dpi-HQ Transparent PNG 4500 X 5400 ) or your req sized.

  • Extra Fast Delivery 

  • Unlimited revision until you're satisfied.

  • You can give me free font link for your design.

  • 100% Commercial Usable Rights.

  • Super fast Delivery and Quick Response.

  • If need i will give you Vector AI file.

Feel free to contact me if you have any question, check my profile for more gigs on other services.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment