Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design a tshirt for merch by amazon

I will design a tshirt for merch by amazon












About:

Hi, I will do a Text Design for your Tshirt in Merch for $5. It can be for MERCH FORMAT or any other Tshirt Platforms, just name it.

Please Note: I do illustrations or other graphic designs along with text starting from $10. Only Text Designs for $5.

For Design and Illustration Based design, contact me for the quote. Or if you are sure about your requirement then go ahead and order from the GIGS.

Unlimited Revisions included.

For Bulk orders, contact me first. (10% Discount for 20 + designs order)

NOTE: I also design Tshirts for Teespring, Teepublic, Etsy, Zazzle or any other T shirt Platform

Reviews


hicham5:goode seller

ronnsays:Outstanding Experience!

amirbendezione:Amazingly fast and high quality work . very responsive . Thanks

ronnsays:Always loved working with Amir.. would love to work for you again.

matheello:great, thanks for your work!


No comments:

Post a Comment