Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will create custom t shirt design

I will create custom t shirt design












About:

Before ordering, it is always better to send a message with your Ideas/images and expectations so we avoid canceling an order.

Hey,
I'm a professional graphics designer. I’ll create any type of T shirt designs.If u have any specific idea or concept you need, so u can provide me otherwise I have my own creativity to make your designs attractive and eye catchy that will stand out among the public.

I will deliver you a vector design that will look ultra clean when printed!
Just tell me what you need and it will be magically done! 
The files that are mostly used by printing companies and that I deliver are the following:

  •  AI
  •  PSD
  •  PDF
  •  PNG
  •  JPG
  •  SVG
  •  EPS

 Any other extra format that you might need can be delivered :)


NOTE:If you don't like the design that I provide and my services are not as described, feel free to cancel the order at any time and get your money back.

Reviews


ericasayaphone:Very easy to work with, great skills

saimalatif:Thank you :)

buttafli7:Professional and fast service!

saimalatif:Thank you :)

jeibl15:Very good designer, easy to work with, fast delivery, will order again!


No comments:

Post a Comment