Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will create amazing and professional t shirt design

I will create amazing and professional t shirt design












About:

I DESIGN EXPERT OF :

- Typography,

- Vintage,

- Calligraphy,

- Business,
- Edgy & modern T-shirt design


----------------Remember my PRO PACKAGE gig is :-------------------------

  • - Unlimited revisions

  • - Delivery with men or woman mock up

  • - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

  • - Professional Mock up

  • - Also Available Source vector or File Print

  • -Timely Communication and Quick response
  • -FRONT side AND BACK SIDE


WHAT YOU RECEIVE:

1. Final Design will be High resolution PNG and JPEG files.

2. File dimensions: 300dpi

3. Vector or File print (.AI, .PSD, .SVG, .EPS ) files are 10 bucks extra.


P.S : contact me if you want custom order for premium T-shirt design.




*** Thank you ****

Reviews


mickeyd:Very communicative and quick!

mirekmeduna:Great experience, communicating well, willing to hear my requests for fine-tuning. Thanks. Great job. I will be back!

beesothepoet:Great experience and awesome design

chad30:Great, would work with again

tshirtlovers:Great work! Very happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment