Monday, February 3, 2020

Creative T Shirt Designs











About:

I Will Do Creative T Shirt DesignsWarm Welcome to my gig!



I will Digitally Design you Sports APPAREL, JERSEY, TSHIRT, TOP, SHORTS, BRA, LEGGING, BASKETBALL & SOCCER UNIFORM, RUGBY & CYCLING KIT, HOODIE, VEST, TRACK SUIT, and all kind of SPORTS / ATHLETIC AND GYM wear as per your own customize idea in Professional way.



My services for you:



  • Multiple revision until your satisfaction.
  • Full support for client.
  • Deliver any type of file as you need.
  • Free mock-up
  • Free font link for typography design
  • Money back guaranty(if you are not satisfied with my work)
  • Any question,feel free to contact with me.

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY:

  • There are no major revisions if the order was marked automatically as complete after 3 days 
  • Check my Extras page if you want the: vector files, source file or banners.


I am expert in:

  • Photoshop
  • Maya
  • 3d Render
  • Coral draw
You will be provide with any of the above softwares format as in:

jpg,png,.psd,coraldaw,

Note:Please contact me before ordering as to clarify everything Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is second time working with Abby_Grace and she is extremely helpful and very competent

Seller's Response:

thanks alot

Seller's Response:

great job, took their time!

:

Perfect absolutely fantastic

:

thanks alot




No comments:

Post a Comment