Friday, February 21, 2020

Make Unique Cartoon Avatar Of You











About:

In this gig i will create a Unique Cartoon avatar from your photo, you can use it to T-shirt design, photo frame or Socmed Profile Photo.



STANDARD PACKAGE $10

  • 1 unique Cartoon Avatar
  • 1 Day Delivery



EXTRA GIG

  • Extra $10 for create T-shirt mock up or Frame Photo
  • Extra $10 for source file PSD, PDF, AI (sellect one or more)

  • Extra $15 for commercial use


Note :
  • For the best result, provide me a high-quality photo
  • My service not include addition of limbs or objects, and change the expression. I only redraw according to your photo.
  • I only make avatar with the photos, not using sketches
  • I can draw the background such as buildings, rooms, etc but you must inbox me first. the cost will increase.




Feel free to contact me before ordering or consult for any custom request :)



Regard,

Phtra



Reviews


:

Great designer. Created the artwork as I wanted and as described. Was quick to make it and carry out revisions. Thanks will work with the designer again.

:

Very good work

:

Awesome!!!

:

Great work!!!

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment