Sunday, February 2, 2020

Design Original Merch By Amazon T Shirts That Sell More











About:

  • Do you want to earn as fast as possible?
  • Do you think why none of your t shirts are selling?


If you answered "YES" then my service is perfect for your merch by amazon business. 



Order NOW and get INCREDIBLE HIGH QUALITY Designs that sells.



I'm a Fiverr Premium t-shirt artist with 600+ satisfied customers and positive feedback!



Why choose this gig:
  • Professional graphics designer for 7+ years.
  • Copyright/trademark checks. Other designers ignore this important step.
  • Original designs 
  • English speaker.


What you get in 5 $ :

  • Text Based Designs (Typographic Designs)
  • Merch By Amazon File Ready To Upload (PNG)
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • 100% COMMERCIAL USE

  • SOURCE FILES ( AI , PSD AND PDF )
  • High Quality Mock up
  • Friendly and fastest communication .


Your satisfaction is guaranteed!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very prompt with his responses. He tended to my concerns, and yielded a great design! My project took five days, yet so what? He was patient with me and delivered...I am happy! :-)

Seller's Response:

Thank you, sir. Looking for more work with you sir.

Seller's Response:

Great experience! The seller is incredibly talented. He is very responsive and delivered the project in less than 1 day. He is so good at designing, I didn't even need any revisions. I will definitely purchase his services again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, sir. Looking for more work with you sir.

Seller's Response:

He implements the design the way I wanted it to. Good and quick job. Very reliable. I will work with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment