Sunday, February 2, 2020

Design Awesome Tshirt Illustration











About:

Welcome! 

Looking for a Professional Eye Catching T shirt or Sweatshirt or Hoodie design? You are most welcome for the creative arena!

I will design custom amazing t-Shirt design with your idea or in my style. All kind of t-shirts designs available.

I will make following styles:

•   Vintage look

•   Typography

•   Graphics illustration

•   Portrait Illustration

•   Vector Tracing

•   Free Mock-Up

•   WPAP style

•   Custom Colors

•   Design According to your Idea

 

All the files I will deliver are High Resolution that can be enlarge to any size.

PS: Please Contact me before placing the order if you have an idea already in your mind.

* Design concepts are for choose the favorite one from those.

Note: If you want your custom photo to make illustration art, please select the GOLD package.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The designer is fast but did not execute the mock-ups as requested. And, when I requested changes, he did not honor the package that I purchased.

Seller's Response:

Buyer requests more than gig offering and I did more than 4 logos, very unprofessional way to dealing. Good luck.

:

Thank you

:

thank you very much. hope to work with you more.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment