Monday, February 3, 2020

Design Tshirts For You











About:

Hi Xtremeworker here and Welcome to my Gig.

I am a Graphic Designer and Illustrator, and I am ready to create a cool and unique t-shirt design for you/your friends.

It can be a personal message, your favorite quote, a funny character o any idea that you have in your mind! 

All I need is your idea or description of what you need on your T-shirt. I will do the rest. I will first make some sketches and after we define a general concept I will make a final hand-drawn art for you.

You will get printable files in PNG,PDF,AI format which you can bring to your local typography and print them right away. Other file formats could be provided by request.

Looking forward to creating awesome designs for you!



If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to help!



Need more than what this Gig offers? I am happy to put together a custom order for you. Please contact me to discuss further.



  • 5$ Deal:  1 option with 5 Revisions and High Res JPG and PNG
  • 15$ Deal: 1 option with 8 Revisions and Ai,EPS,PDF,JPG,PSD and PNG files formats
  • 25$ Deal: 2 options with Unlimited Revisions and Ai,EPS,PDF,JPG,PSD and PNG files formats.


All the best!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He tried to work with you and your needs.

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience with this artist. Second time I’ve ordered something from him and he nailed it again.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. Pleasure working with you. would love to work with you again and again. :)

:

I came into this project with two different types of art work. Xtreme took it to the next level and was able to combine the two and put his own spin on it. will highly recommend him for anyone.

:

Outstanding experience. Would definitely working with you again in future 😇




No comments:

Post a Comment