Thursday, February 20, 2020

Create Amazing Custom T Shirt Design For Merch By Amazon, Teespring











About:

Hi,

I'm a professional graphics designer. I have 7 Years experience in graphics design. I will create your UNIQUE CUSTOM T-SHIRT DESIGN for any platform like amazon merch, teespring, viral etc. Just share your idea and i will create your T-Shirt!

My Work Sample | Flickr Portfolio: https://goo.gl/e27wGA



WHAT YOU RECEIVE: (Basic Gig)



1. PNG file format, ready to be printed on any kind of t-shirt

2. File dimensions: 300 dpi

3. FREE T-Shirt Mockup

4. 100% Commercial Rights 

5. Satisfaction 100% Guranteed

6. Fast Communication and Friendly Response

7. Fast Delivery

8. Revisions



IMPORTANT:



If you need your T-Shirt design project file in PSD, AI or EPS, please Check the EXTRAS and contact with me



Complex Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first)



Satisfaction or I will give your money back!

Reviews


:

Perfect thanks

:

Small communication issue in regards to requirements but excellent work

:

perfect!!!!

:

Very Pleased!

:

nice work!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment