Monday, February 3, 2020

Profesionally Design Image Marketing T Shirts











About:

I'm a new seller in Fiverr, but I've a lot of experience working for an advertising company, and I'll work hard to get positive ratings/reviews! Trust me, you'll be pleased.



I will place your logo/design/image/text/etc. into 3 different realistic sport t shirt mock ups  



Basic gig includes:



  • 3 different Realistic Sport mock ups (Men and Women models)
  • Different Design color each one (optional)
  • Different T shirt color each one (optional)
  • Print ready High Resoluiton files png/jpg
  • Get your mock up within 24hrs
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Fast response


IMPORTANT:

Please send me a personal fiverr message before you buy, just to check availability.



If you have any question please send me a message ;)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excelente comunicación. muy bien dispuesto. Me hizo las modificaciones solicitadas. Buen gustó e el diseño.

:

buen comprador, recomendable y excelente comunicación

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment