Saturday, March 24, 2018

I will design amazing tshirt,unlimited revision

I will design amazing tshirt,unlimited revision












About:

Hi,.....I got Creative hands and have expertise to play with graphics and colors in Adobe Illustrator and adobe photoshop. I having 4 years of experience in graphics. 
I will create a outstanding design for you with unlimited revison...

 
  • Simple One-sided design. 5$ ( more details in packages)
  • Premium Tshirt Mockup
  • Unlimited reasonable revision. (minor change only)
  • High Quality .PNG files for printing (300 DPI Resolution)
  • Satisfaction guaranteed.
    
(((( important note  ))))
  • you  just imagine design for tshirt in your mind and provide requirements to me then i ll change it in real graphic design.if not i ll make your design on my taste and idea..
  • If you have any questions, please contact me before you order   
  • no nude , drugs or illegal designs please 

Reviews


avb5983:new design

amshah4five:Outstanding Experience!

christolclark:always great work

amshah4five:Outstanding Experience!

genohavin:Always a pleasure to work with. Caters to customer's needs very well!


No comments:

Post a Comment