Saturday, March 24, 2018

I will design 2 custom t shirts in 24hrs

I will design 2 custom t shirts in 24hrs












About:

I am Graphic Designer.. i have over 5years experience in the designing field..i am excellent in Creative t-shirts designing, logos designing and much more..

Please Read The Description Before Ordering and contact me first with your idea to avoid cancellations.

You will get
Super creative Tshirt Designs.
High quality png with 300 dpi.
Free tshirt mock up of design.
Unlimited revisions.
U will get Ai, cdr, jpg, png, pdf, eps
Print Ready file
Money back Guarantee



If u have any specific idea or concept you need, u can provide them, if none no problem i will use of my creativity to make your designs attractive and eye catching that will stand out among the public..

 
You will find me as a honest and hard worker man Thanks for visit my gigs logo and t shirt.  Look forward 2 working with you 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment