Monday, March 19, 2018

I will screen print t shirt design with separation

I will screen print t shirt design with separation












About:

ABOUT THIS GIG

Hello Everyone !

I am Shaheen Mollah Professional Graphic T-shirt + Logo Designer with 11+ Years of experience..

I am Still Now My Country in Small Company (New Modern Flock Printing)

I have My Web Site But Not Allow This Site.

You have so many call. But difficult to see the right place..

Will in 3 hours T-shirt Design complete Cost is $50

  • 100% Original Work PS or AI.
  • I Will Send- AI, EPS, PSD,PDF,PNG.JEPG.
  • Free Muck-Up This Design.
  • I Will Give Eye Catching And Creative T-shirt Design.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • High Quality Work With Satisfaction.
  • Money Back Guarantee.

$ Professional Customer Service and Communication $

Feel free to place orders and do business with <<Precious Designs>>

Note: For VIP Support Contact Me Directly in Inbox.

Thanks
SHAHEEN

Reviews


meillynschmidt:Very fast, great job! Thank you.

shaheenmollah5:Great buyer, I will waiting for your next order. thank you so much..

likhonuzzal:Super First

shaheenmollah5:Outstanding Experience!

formicalaw:He is very fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment