Friday, March 23, 2018

I will design realistic text, logo graphics for t shirt mock up

I will design realistic text, logo graphics for t shirt mock up












About:

I make simple,unique, modern and professional looking T-shirts designs for you to get printed.
All I need is your idea, or a high resolution picture, or logo you want me to add it on T-shirt.  
Whether it be a personal T-shirt, company, quotes, various events, brand promotions with logo ,special occasions, funny, or even a model from a band that you never had time to buy, or you can't find the model anymore, or a T-shirt with your friends or a pet... I will do one following your ideas!
I can place it on any apparel you want also!


You will receive:

·         Png files ,300 DPI with 2000Px X2000 Px  high resolution ready for printing.

·         Jpeg  file 300 dpi.

You will also have this mock up within 24 hours. Normal turn around time is 3-6 hours. 

1)     100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
(2)     Clean Vector Based Artwork/ Blueprint
(3)    T Shirt Mockup with design
(4)    Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquiries
(5)    100% Commercial Rights 

inbox me now

Reviews


xorahco:good work

shyspeaks:Great working together again, thank you!!

jmulls:Easy to work with and communication wasn't an issue. Provided a solid product

shyspeaks:Great job working with him again

xorahco:good work


No comments:

Post a Comment