Saturday, March 24, 2018

I will do a typography design with graphic elements in my style and deliver it in vector format file

I will do a typography design with graphic elements in my style and deliver it in vector format file












About:

I am a creative and unique T-Shirt, Sweater  Designer. I love professional design works. I can design any type of design like Typography, Tee spring,  Vintage, Vector, Background Styling, Ugly Christmas Design etc. 

Services:
  • Good Communication (24hrs)
  • Fast Delivery
  • Deliver any type of files like Ai, Eps, PSD, PNG (300dpi), pdf etc.
  • Free Mockup Display
  • Multiple color
  • Unlimited Revision until your 100% satisfaction


Thank You for Your Time!

Reviews


salmorando:great working with Julie, great communication

juliecaasey:I am very happy to work with you.I wish i will do your work again.\r\nThanks.

ankushmatta:Very easy to work with and will deliver as per your requirements. Brilliant job

juliecaasey:Great Buyer.Well communication.\r\nThanks.

salmorando:great working with Julie, great communication


No comments:

Post a Comment