Tuesday, March 27, 2018

I will create an attractive and noticeable t shirt design

I will create an attractive and noticeable t shirt design












About:

I will create an attractive and noticeable T-shirt design.

This could be a great idea for a gift, to promote your business, to impress your loved ones or to expose your ideas!

The basic gig includes:
- 300 DPI resolution;
4500x5400 pixels design;
- JPEG & PNG files.

Note: The back side design is not included in any of the packages. If you want that, you need to order the extra gig for back side.

You just have to tell me the main idea about your design wanted. And these could be the most important requirements for you:

  • Which is the category chosen?
  • What would be the title/text?
  • Do you have a motto or a tagline?
  • Do you have an image/object/logo that you would like to use in T-shirt design?
  • You must provide me your creative brief or initial idea. 

Unfortunately I don't create sketches or characters.

The program used is Photoshop CS6. So, in case if you want the source file, you have to know that the source file is PSD.

And at this point, I think we are good to go. I am opened to any your suggestion.

Reviews


shaunjones261:The quality of the design was great!

gerardschwan:We may or may not use the files for selling tshirts. I think there could be more edits possible but the software used may limit the capability to reach that goal. Our company still has three more jobs to complete and will compare all of them to determine which ones will make it to print. Thanks Roxan for helping us get beyond step #1.

roxanad:Thank you! It was a really pleasure working with you!

ladymaruellis:Outstanding

roxanad:Thanks a lot!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment