Saturday, March 24, 2018

I will do any tshirt design in 24 hrs

I will do any tshirt design in 24 hrs












About:

T-shirt designs for you to get printed


I create simple, modern and professional looking T-shirt designs


Whether it be a  personal, company, quotes, various events, brand promotions with logo, special occasions, funny T-shirt,  even a  model from a band  that you never had time to buy or you can't find  anymore, a T-shirt with your friends & pet, even i can add my creative ideas > ask me if i can make it real.  

  • I can place it on any apparel you want also
  • I will do multiple revisions until you like it

You will recive:
  •  png & psd, so you can print your T-shirt  on any color apparel you want; this way you can modify the  size/shape/colors very easy, and don't loose it's details/quality
  • .jpeg  file 1000x1000 pixels, 300 dpi, CMYK colors
  •  preview of the design  on a T-shirt

Tags: tshirt,T shirt,Tshirt,t-shirt,TSHIRT,teespring,Teespring, teespring, tshirt, t shirt, tshirts, T shirt, t shirt, 
t shirts, t shirt, t shirt, t-shirt, t-shirts

Reviews


vegasamy85:Outstanding Experience!

designrexx:thanks

pauldecouto:Awesome!\r\n\r\nRexx´s design really projected our message!\r\n\r\nMore to come.\r\n\r\nNice one Rexx!

designrexx:thanks

kragmarth:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment