I will make merch by amazon t shirt designs
About:
Want to take a hands-off approach to Merch while still being able to fill your daily upload limit? Need high quality designs with keywords and bullet points written by an English speaker actually from the U.S.? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this gig is for you!What is included in this gig?
This gig includes either 1, 5 or 10 designs, brand names, titles and bullet points that are keyword filled with easy to read sentences. All design dimensions will be 4500 x 5400 .pngs.
Why choose me for this gig?
- I am a freelance graphic designer with a focus on digital illustration
- Extensive trademark checks for designs and keywords
- I am from the U.S.- no need to worry about language barriers! No more designs with typos! No more descriptions/keywords that don’t make sense!
- Quick and responsive to inquires of any kind
- Every design is unique and is delivered with both a light and dark version...giving you a wider range of options for your Merch account!
Buy this gig now to ensure you’re getting the best results from your Merch by Amazon account!
Reviews
mrwehethefourth:Repeat buyer. Will buy again!
beejaydel:Thanks so much! Outstanding repeat buyer!!!
miksas:Second time I got very cool designs. Thank you.
beejaydel:Fantastic repeat buyer!!! Thanks again!!!!
billbkk:Perfect Bro! Your work always outstanding experience

No comments:
Post a Comment