I will make optimized merch by amazon t shirt keyword descriptions
About:
THIS GIG DOES NOT INCLUDE DESIGNS.I repeat you do not get a t-shirt design with this order, this gig is for creating keywords only, Minimum of 10 shirts
Stop overpaying for descriptions and keywords using fancy copywriters.
(Need designs? I can do that too, please check out my other gigs)
So, how does it work?
Creating this copy does not need to be an elegant masterpiece, you just need certain keywords in a sentence that makes sense.
I cannot guarantee sales. There are so many factors that play in a sale, but I will do my best that I personally use for my own Merch venture!
You will receive:
- Brand name
- Title
- Bullet point 1
- Bullet point 2
- Description
What do you have to do?
- Send me list of your shirt links/ideas and I will create optimized keywords around your ideas
Ready for copy and past!e for sales!
Reviews
yitzyostreiche:thanks.
pebble85:Thanks
jeef111x:Quick turn around and quality work!
pebble85:Great buyer
sven19864:Perfect Work

No comments:
Post a Comment