Friday, June 22, 2018

I will design awesome custom tshirts

I will design awesome custom tshirts












About:

Welcome to my Gig, If you are looking for Perfectly designed T-Shirt within 24 Hours then this is the Right place.

I will give you surprisingly great artwork for your any type of T-shirt in various style with every order.


*******WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THIS OFFER*******


(1)   Clean Artwork
(2)   3000 x 3000 pixels 300 DPI approx transparent PNG
(3)   EPS/PNG/ PDF/ JPEG/ any file format on demand (with extras)*
(4)   High quality Tee Shirt Mockup
(5)   Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquiries


NOTE: I'll Do Typography in Basic Package!

*******PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW*******

Anything else, directly Contact Me

Thank You

Reviews


marcsinkora:Fast and high quality delivery

suntastic6:Outstanding Experience!

sherellpeterson:Not what I asked for or expected

marcsinkora:I have rarely seen such a commitment to the work

suntastic6:Thanks again will work soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment