Friday, June 22, 2018

I will create an attractive typographic t shirt design

I will create an attractive typographic t shirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hey!
Looking for an awesome typographic/Graphics t-shirt, but also need that bang for your buck? Look no further. 
I am professional Graphic Designer. I have 4 years experience in designing field.. I am excellent in Creative t-shirts, logos and much more.


You will get

Super creative T-shirt.
High-quality png with 300 dpi.
Free T-shirt mock-up of design.
Unlimited revisions.
U will get Ai, cdr, jpg, png, pdf, eps
Print Ready file
Money back Guarantee

Important Note:
2 to 3 options for each t-shirt for the selection. You will select one of them if u want the 2nd option it will charge extras. Also Each color Charge extra of $5


3: IT will charge extras if someone wants the other option in the same order
 

If u have any specific idea or concept you need, so u can provide me otherwise I have my own creativity to make your designs attractive and eye catchy that will stand out from the public.


 

You will find me as an honest and hard worker man Thanks for visit my gigs logo and t-shirt.  Look forward 2 working with you 

Reviews


styleardorbtq:Always delivers an all-star service. Listens to exactly what I need and delivers!!

manan_designs:thanks...Outstanding Experience!

bearddudes:Good Experience

manan_designs:Thank you so much...Outstanding Experience!

ingram8616:one of the best experiences ever


No comments:

Post a Comment