Friday, June 22, 2018

I will make great tshirt design in 24 hours

I will make great tshirt design in 24 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">important, I'm not sale the design on my mockup but i can create a design for you.

for example, the 3d car design (i show you datsun car on my mockup)
with this concept you can change the car being your own car.

the other concept can change with whatever you want, logo, picture of you, bike, motorcycle, etc.

Anyway, here is what we are delivering for $5.

  • We deliver 1000px X 1000px Design in JPG & transparent PNG formats.
  • 48 hour fast delivery.
  • We provide 2 modifications on every standard order.
  • Outstanding customer support.
  • 100% Money back guaranty.
the size of image is ready to print

please feel free to contact me
enjoy.

Reviews


jamera21:Beautiful Work!!!

gumacreative:Thanks again Jemara!

jamera21:Never lets me down!! Love his work

gumacreative:thanks again jemara!

teresapowell:I always love working with this seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment