Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will make you a positive t shirt design

I will make you a positive t shirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">First of all, thank you so much for checking out my gig! :)

Do you want a really, really cool or funny t-shirt design that will bring smiles to people's faces, help you make friends with cool ice breaking quotes and certainly make everyone feel positive? :)
No problem!  
I will deliver you a vector design that will look ultra clean when printed!
Just tell me what you need and it will be magically done! :)
The files that are mostly used by printing companies and that I deliver are the following:
  • AI
  • PSD
  • PDF
  • PNG
  • JPG
  • SVG
  • EPS
  • Any other extra format that you might need can be delivered :)

1 gig = 1 t-shirt design

*If you don't like the design that I provide and my services are not as described, feel free to cancel the order at any time and get your money back!*


*I do not deliver orders in Sunday, everyone needs a day off! :)*

*For more pricing information, please check out the packages :)*

Hope to hear back from you, and hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviews


wellsleew1:Excellent. Super creative.

wellsleew1:Outstanding Experience!

wellsleew1:Would highly recommend. Fast, professional, skilled and easy to work with.

curlsunderstood:Always excellent work and very high quality!

curlsunderstood:Love the design!! He really made something unique. I will be using him again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment