Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will create a tshirt mockup with your logo or design

I will create a tshirt mockup with your logo or design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
You receive
    A tshirt mockup with your "existing" logo or design
    Front and back mockups
    Your choice of tshirt color
    High resolution PNG/JPEG Files
    Solid or transparent backgrounds

***Please contact me before ordering***

Other Services offered on fiverr

Background removal
Window sign logo/design mockup
Crop, rotate, flip, resize and duplicate images
3D wall logo/design mockup

Reviews


jadelee0419:Awesome customer service! Great work! Love the t-shirt mock up! Looks great on my website! I will be coming back for more once I receive rest of my designs!

iaaott:Outstanding Experience!

jadelee0419:it's beautiful!! perfect for my website! great job! i will be coming back for more!

iaaott:Outstanding Experience!

sinparlor:Had s 5star experience .Once again..


No comments:

Post a Comment