Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will create trendy t shirt design

I will create trendy t shirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Welcome to my Gig
I am a professional T-shirt designer

My Services.......

CREATE Trendy T SHIRT design
    * Merch By  amazon
   *  All printable shirts design are create  with Fast Delivery
   *  MAKE PROFESSIONAL TEES PRINTING
   *AI ,EPS ,PSD file
   *  High Resolution PNG file (Free)
   *  High Resolution JPG file (Free)
Fast Respond Time on Revisions,Modification and Inquiries
just sent me 
TEXT Or Word you want to design and put in t-shirt NOW!!!
You will get a version of the design in 3000x4500 pixels, 300 DPI, JPEG format file.
Clean Vector Based Artwork
(2)   3000 x 3000 pixels 300 DPI approx transparent PNG
(3)   EPS/ SVG/PNG/ PDF/ JPEG/ any file format
(4)   High quality Tee Shirt Mockup

Reviews


deepahmad:excellent.good job.

unoching:Great buyer

silver88:Good.. She is perfect.

unoching:very easy to work with and very professional

smash_it:This was a very good job done with only one revision being made. Great job. Incredible bang for your bottom dollar! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment