Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will create merch by amazon custom tshirt design

I will create merch by amazon custom tshirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

***Custom tshirt designs. Please contact me before an order so we can talk about your ideas***


I repeat, contact me before an order, we need to discuss if your order is realistic to work on!


Too busy for designs and keywords? This gig is perfect for people who just want to copy, paste, upload tshirts to your MBA account 


This gig is for t-shirt CUSTOM DESIGNS. Meaning, you have done the research for me and have t shirt ideas in mind.


Why choose me?


-Native English speaker

-Very active and responsive


All clients will receive my PDF document with the latest tools, tricks, and strategies for finding designs that sell in high demand!


Designs are yours exclusively and files are deleted after job completion. 


What do you have to do?


Place your research into a google sheet document, with some notes next to it, please note, that complicated illustrations will be rejected, illustrations will cost a lot more of my time and your money, Simple concepts only, Google sheet will be provided after order. 


Purchase gig now and take your business to the next level.

Reviews


graemearmstrong:Quick delivery

pebble85:Thank you

robertgomer:I am new to Fiverr and Amazon and this seller was quick with turn-around as well as willing to explain.\nThank you for the Great Job!

pebble85:Great Buyer, outstanding experience, good luck with your merch by amazon tshirt business ,THANKS!

jasonwilson444:Seller returned items ahead of schedule and communicated well. I would use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment