Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Custom Tshirts Designs For You











About:

Everyone wants to be an unique, eye catching and amazing t-shirt design. I am offering  you an exclusive design to my works through constant communication until you are 100% satisfied.


I'm webeeing, welcome to my T Shirt Design Gig service.

Expose your quotes, thoughts and business lines on T-shirts with exclusive and attractive designs  :)And give you High resolution, original and creative t shirt design.



My service:



  1. Clean Vector Based Artwork

  2. 100% printable file.  

  3. EPS/ SVG/PNG/ PDF/ JPEG/ any file format on demand

  4. 100% Commercial Rights over the design
  5. High resolution source file
  6. High quality Tee Shirt Mockup

  7. 100%,satisfaction grantee.
  8. Money back Guarantee
  9. Multiple revisions.




Feel free to contact me before the order.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sharmin took the time to listen to my requirements and came up with a brilliant, professional solution. Communication was great throughout the process, she provided high level original work, would definitely work with her again.She is awesome all around!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your passion for me. Gave me chance to do this project with flying color. It would not be possible do without your support. It is so great of you.

:

Excellent customer service and very quick response. Will order again.

:

Thank you so much you are the best, just awesome, and its always a pleasure to work with you:)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment