Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Amazing Tshirt Designs For Your Business











About:

Welcome to my gig! 



Whether you are looking for eye-catching design? you are on the right track...



You will get FastCleanVector Based Genuinely Original T-Shirt Design and I will give you surprisingly great artwork in various style with every order.



Services you will get:



High resolution print ready files (PNG/JPEG version).
High resolution images (4500px × 5400px). 
Free T-shirt mock-up (design presentation).
Unlimited revisions.
100% satisfaction guarantee. 

100% money back guarantee. 


Services you will get with extras:


.AI/ .EPS/ .SVG/ .PSD/ .PDF/ .CDR any file format on demand [ with extras* ]

24 Hour Express Delivery Service or Less [ with extras* ]



Friendly Communication and Fast response. If you have any questions, please CONTACT me BEFORE you BUY.



NOTE : 



Please make sure to answer to all my requirements in the order's questionnaire.




Complex Project Accepted on Agreement Please contact me before you buy.



ORDER NOW!  



Thank you!

Reviews


:

mittalrao did amazing work! I know I am not the easiest to work with due to my lack of art skills - mittalrao asked questions to understand my vision and brought it to life.

:

Mittalrao was wonderful to work with. Excellent communication and the design was better then I even envisioned it! Thanks a million!

:

mittalrao always exceeds my expectations! Every shirt design he creates for me is always AMAZING!!! I'm going to mittalrao for all of my future design needs. Thank you mittalrao!!!!

:

Top quality new design for a school. Sometimes I get simplistic versions from other designers. This one was a step above the rest. I will definitely use again for future projects!

:

This artist is just simply amazing and listened to all the details that were addressed perfectly. She’s the one I’m always using!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment