Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Illustrate Amazing T Shirt Design With Cartoon Style











About:

SEND MESSAGE FIRST BEFORE ORDERING

I am an illustrator working on t-shirts.

now you are in the right place! because I will help you to make t-shirts that are original, custom and high quality

Please contact me before ordering to set up a details of your idea!

Notes:

You have to be specific about your idea. I'm sending rough sketches as updates at early stage. So that we're on the same page. If you need to change it only at the sketch stage, I will redraw or add something.



WHAT YOU GET FOR $35 (BASIC)

  • Black n White Illustration
  • Mock up
  • PNG FILE source
  • Commercial USE


WHAT YOU GET FOR $55 (STANDARD)
  • FULL COLOR illustration design (NO BACKGROUND)
  • Mock up
  • PSD + PNG FILE
  • Commercial USE


WHAT YOU GET FOR $85 (PREMIUM)
  • FULL COLOR illustration design
  • Mock up
  • PSD + PNG FILE
  • SIMPLE BACKGROUND
  • Commercial USE




THANK YOU! :)

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Talented and understanding artist. I recommend him without hesitation. I intend to call on him for many projects and will recommend him to a t-shirt shop in Paris.

    Seller's Response:

    Thank you for ordering! I'm happy with your response to the results I made. I hope we can work for other projects

    Seller's Response:

    It was very easy, and he delivered what I wanted, and he added his unique creativity and gave a great product.

    Seller's Response:

    Thank you, hope we can work for another porjects

    Seller's Response:

    Excellent! Done exactly what I asked for.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment