Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Draw You Things In My Style For T Shirt Etc











About:

PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST

if you need a cute and exclusive t-shirts design just for you, you can contact us.

or maybe you are interested to make cute monsters illustration for your kids and a typographic quotes, or for anything like a character for mascot, we can draw cute/scary monsters for you.

All Designs are drawing based and we guarantee it's exclusive just for you,

just tell me what you want me to draw, or just simply give me references.
good for t-shirts, websites, book cover etc.

FAQ:

-is the design copyright free?

YES! we definitely give it to you, and leave it to you whatever you want to use it



-Are you able to do it in full color?

YES! check out our extra gig



-Do you take design modification?

YES! on one condition :NOT changing the whole image,we have to redraw it, so you have to be very clear about the brief



NOTE:

the basic $15 package is for a simple drawing only (one simple figure not much details), if you want something like in the example please contact us first.



Due to the piled up orders, i CANT send you a sketch before delivery day and i am certainly unable to send anything before the order is activated. thank you for your understanding.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exemplary! Not only is Asti a great designer, she's also a fair and responsive seller. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again; strong recommendation. Thanks, Asti!

:

I was really happy with the work, its exactly as i in visioned. I have a couple more of ideas that i would come back to astiramdani

:

The seller was very attentive and did exactly what I asked for. I really liked the result. Very different from others on this site that do not pay attention to what they need to do and deliver anything.

:

I was very excited to see what this seller would produce for my product and was not disappointed! Great artistic interpretation while fulfilling the brief fully. Wholly recommend and would consider working with again in the future.

:

The seller as an artist is good in their own art but lacks creativity and has given me exactly what I gave in the drawing and didn't try to make it more graphical and appealing (as the drawing was rough). Also, discussing anything with the seller is very hard as the way of talking is not very welcome but rude in the sense that he or she is a child but anyways, I accept the order and hope that they continue to improve and become more understandable and warm in the way they interact with people. Thanks :)




No comments:

Post a Comment