Saturday, March 28, 2020

Trendy T Shirt Design











About:

High-Quality Professional T-Shirt Design service!

Get your awesome T-shirt design for only 10$.



Why you have to choose me?

  • You will get unlimited revisions!
  • Friendly communication and fast response.

  • Usually you will get your design within the first 12-24 hours.

  • I Do all kind of T-Shirt, Sweatshirt, Tank Top and Hoodie designs!
  • I Create designs for Amazon, Shopify, Teespring, Printful and many more platforms.



What each order includes?
  • Transparent PNG 4500x5400 (300 dpi)
  • PSD (Photoshop files)


Please note: I don't offer Cartoonish Artwork.



I've been doing graphic design for over 5 years and my main goal is to make you happy with your final product!



Kindly message me before placing an order.

Let's get started!

Reviews


:

Top work! He worked on it in a very passionated way. I love the design and also the good communication! Thank you ilievv_ :)!

:

First of all the seller answered all of my questions fast and made me understand how his gig works. So the communication was excellent. As far as the work he delivered, that was also amazing with his own style and afford. To conclude he did an excellent job.

:

He is such amazing designer! Don't look further, you're in the right spot. I am looking forward to working with him again.

:

Seller is an artist! im very impressed with the designs give to me especially that i did not give much information to work with

:

I like that he quickly revised my design in a short period of time like I wanted and I was happy with the result.




No comments:

Post a Comment