Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Make Custom T Shirt Design For Pod Business











About:

Welcome to my T-shirt Designing Gig
-----------------------------------------


I have a long experience in Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, Teespring, Viralstyle, GearLaunch, Redbubble and many more site. 


I will send you BULK, stylish T-SHIRTS styles Random Niche or along with your Text or Quotes - Original distinctive styles able to be transferred on your Merch Or Printful account.


I know all the copyright issue so you don't have to worry about that as well.


Package 1



5 Design
$4 Each
Total Cost: $20


Package 2



10 Design
$3 Each
Total Cost: $35


Package 3



20 Design
$3 Each
Total Cost: $60


Package 4



100 Design
60 Typography
40 Typography+Graphic
$1 Each
Total Cost: $100




100 Design All of Typography+Graphic = $130


If you have any question before you order, please feel free to contact me and i will be very happy to answer to all your questions.


-----------------------------------------


You will get:


High resolution 300 dpi T-shirt file.
Ai, Eps,Psd and Png format
Print ready file with Transparent background
4500x5400 inch perfect shape
100% Money back guarantee.


Here is my portfolio link:    https://bit.ly/2S6uIKa


-----------------------------------------


Thank you!
merchbundle

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It took 12 days, instead of the estimated 6 days. However, he was very responsive to all my directions. The result was exactly what I wanted and I will hire him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you ..

Seller's Response:

Highly recommend her. Almost instant communication, patience in doing the revision. We are completely satisfied with her work and would highly recommend her to anyone needs graphic designs done.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. I am happy to work with you.

Seller's Response:

I really appreciate the time, effort and patience of the artist working with me. From start to finish the high level of professionalism and dedication to deliver an outstanding design.




No comments:

Post a Comment