Monday, March 30, 2020

Create A Custom Graphics Tshirt Design











About:

Welcome to my Gig!

Designing your vision is my passion, it’s what I do best. I treat every project as a new and exciting challenge. I don’t do ‘off-the-shelf’ solutions, I approach every brief differently; first, I’ll listen to your needs to understand what you want to achieve, then I’ll design a T-shirt that targets your audience.

What you get:

Free 3D mockup included for all packages.

Hi Resolution 300dpi png/ jpg files for all packages



Basic pack:

  • Text Typography(no graphics) 

  • 1 Design Concept

  • 2 Revision



Standard Pack: 

  • Custom t-shirt

  • Typography/ Graphic

  • 1 Design Concept

  • 4 Revision



Premium Pack:

  • Custom Design

  • Premium Typography/Graphic

  • 2 Design Concepts

  • Unlimited revisions

  • Ai, PSD, PNG and all files necessary for design except fonts. 

Fast response

Professional Customer Service



Best Regards

Dwight Gray



Reviews


:

Did a good quality job! only downfall was communication

:

Not a bad job

:

It was pretty good!

:

Amazing job! I look forward to working with Grayddesigns in the very near future!

:

Grayddesigns was prompt and very professional. I was very pleased with my graphic design and will be coming back for more! Use him NOW!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment