Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design Custom Jerseys And Sports Uniforms For Sublimation











About:

DESIGN YOUR CUSTOMIZED SPORT APPAREL AND UNIFORMS.

I will do a realistic mockup of jerseys, t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, tracksuit, socks, custom sportswear, and streetwear for sublimation.

All the logos, ideas, and colors of your concept can be professionally digitalized in stunning mockups and make all-over print sublimation of your garment.

In the future, you can also layout your custom design and ideas into any pattern for sewing and sublimation, just ask me and I would love to help you get there (or visit all my GIGS!).

My service is suitable for any sports or esports like basketball, soccer, gaming, fishing, running and the list goes on and on.

I've worked with several brands in South America for the last 20 years manufacturing sublimated jerseys and sports apparel.

VERY IMPORTANT

Please send me a message before placing an order for discussing your idea, its a good way to avoid problems and future issues. 

What I need from you:

  • Logo/s in vector format to place on products 
  • Basic colors, or color code 
  • Photos, links, files, so I can understand your idea

Any questions about my service or special requirements just send me a message I´ll be glad to answer ASAP.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second time working with the artist. What I love most is his vision and great communication style. Once I explained to him what my vision for my brand was, he got it immediately and my vision aligned with his. Not only is he talented, but he is patient and kind and he cares about delivering quality designs. I highly recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your comments and trust! I would love to keep helping in the creation of many more products with your amazing brand! Thanks ChozenZay!

:

This is by far the best designer I have worked with thus far. He understood my vision right from the start. He was patient, easy to work with, great communication and super fast response time. I am pleased beyond my expectation. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

:

Cool working with you too!! really great experience! many thanks for the opportunity!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment