Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Trendy African American T Shirt Design











About:

**IMPORTANT NOTE: Contact me before purchasing any package. I am only available for the custom orders. So please message me before the order. 



This gig is specifically is to introduce our African American art



Hi,



I'm a graphics designer with an excellent  experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. I'm pretty much aware of new trends and keep an eye on changing trends. Definitely you gonna get an up to date gig.

 

 



Trust me, you ll get what you want.

 

  

 

You will get,





  • Superb creative designs.
  • High quality png with 300dpi.
  • Free tshirt mockup of design.
  • 2 to 3 designs to select from.You have to select one of those and if you are interested in 2nd option it will have extra charges.
  • Unimited revisions.
  • You ll get , jpg, png, pdf, ,Psd (on demand)
  • Money back Guarantee     

 





If you have any specific idea or concept you need, just provide me that and I ll give life to it, If no, I have my own creativity to make your designs attractive and eye catchy that will stand out among the people.

 

 



You will find me as a honest and hard working boy. Thanks to visit my gig.

 





Looking forward to work with you.





Regard,

Boost

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome to work with

Seller's Response:

Great great seller. Delivered beautiful work

:

Thanks for tip

:

Awesome! I’ll be back. Thank you

:

thanks for tip




No comments:

Post a Comment