Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create Trendy Typographic Design For Tshirt











About:

Hi there, I am professional tshirt graphic designer


My gig offers you
 Trendy Typography T-shirt Designs that are made to meet the client's every requirement/need/desire.



When ordering please follow the following brief form for maximum satisfaction




1.
 Graphic Style

2.Typography you want on the design.

3. Color scheme if you would like



 


PACKAGES


Bronze Pack:


- 2 t-shirt 

- Simple Typography (No Graphics)

- High Resolution PNG

- Only black and white line art
silver Pack:

- 2 t-shirt  

- Typography & Graphics

- Eps

- High Resolution PNG

- Mockups



Diamond:
- 3 t-shirts 

- Complex Typography & Graphics\

- Source

- High Resolution PNG

- Mockups


 
Don't forget to check out my Gig Extras! You can contact me for custom offers any time. 

I'll also edit and modify existing t-shirt designs and deliver high resolution files along with editable source files.



Deliverables will be in PNG, JPG, PDF, AI, EPS, and PSD.


Every design I create is original. I don't use any online templates. I do the job that is required to make my client feel happy and satisfied about their product.



Thanks for checking out my gig! :')

Reviews


:

good product

:

Good final product

:

awesome experience

:

Fast delivery, ultra high quality

:


No comments:

Post a Comment